Frequently asked questions
- A forward procurement strategy enables the planning of budgets, resources and program deliverables.
- Unlike the private sector, most governments are bound by legislation and policies to ensure all procurement and public spending is appropriately provisioned, thus requiring preplanning to meet the business needs.
- As each procurement is unique, it is important to ensure the planning and processes meet the department’s regulations, policies and the overarching Federal, State and Local Procurement Policy.
GovP2P offers three models of delivery:
1.The traditional consulting services, whereby experienced resources are utilised inhouse to plan, deliver and handover a contract and contract management plan.
- Procure to Pay as a Service, whereby each component of the procure to pay lifecycle can be attained as required. The benefit to our Client is the savings of not retaining in house contractors or staff while waiting for administrative progression or approvals.
- A mixed model of on the ground staff and the unique GovP2P procure to pay service, this is ideal to address peaks and troughs in operational procurement teams. This model addresses high volume procurements and benefits the organisations that have common contract anniversary dates for renewals or review, such as the end of financial or calendar year.
Contact us to help to discuss your needs